Wednesday 29 October 2008

The Wrong Day....

One Sunday, recently....
I cried, my heart.... Echoed around the world, those hungry, lonely and lost. What was my pain to theirs? I could not eat, i had no friend and i didn't have direction....
What, indeed, was my suffering on that one day, compared to a lifetime of Sundays? Do they have more hope than i? I cut and burned this pathetic life to see if it would end, and did it? Did i lose? Loss is lost only if it was gained. Nothing was gained, nothing real.... just the echoes in a shallow pond. A dazzling, plastic wrapper containing nothing but, sourness. The situation, fruitless. An unripe apple is no use, will not feed the hungry. There is no point feeding the hungry if you cannot eat yourself. What does friendship mean if your stomach is empty? Friendship may fill a cried out heart? Is this where you need your friend to be? To share your pain? I would not share these feelings with the world. The world has its own problems, i will not burden. I will eat, make a friend and find myself once more.... on a sun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment